Sunday, May 31, 2009

Waiting, waiting....waiting....

I find myself impatiently waiting on the SU preview due out tonight -- at some undisclosed time.  Why so much secrecy?  It would have been nice to have a little time to go over the preview mini, mulling over which preview sets and accessories I wanted.

Now I'm going to have to make some snap decisions first thing tomorrow morning, most likely without the benefits of a bucket of caffeine.  I like to order early and expedite so that I don't get stuck in a long wait for my items to be picked and shipped.



4 comments:

Stacy V said...

LOL I am right along with you waiting...waiting, and waiting!!

Angelia said...

No more waiting now! IT's up! And the colors are absolutely to die for! They all go well together which is really awesome. IT's a great time to be a SU! demo!

michelle sturgeon said...

You LUCKY girl...probably all snuggled up with your NEW CATALOGUE! Mine will be here in about 2 weeks.

angela said...

hey ponygirl! (it's ladybug's mommy from scs)

thanks so much for your beautiful card!! i have it up on craft table so i can look right at it. that was so thoughtful of you and i just can't tell you how it made me feel. i've got something in the mail to you and will be there soon..

you're a lucky girl! i completely forgot that it was the first (!!!) and didn't get my order in 'til this monring, yes i expedited, but have the nagging feeling that it'll be a week or so before it's even shipped. **sigh**

i LOVE your blog! i've REALLY got to work on mine (the stampin one - http://princessinkyfingers.blogspot.com) and get all the su! lingo, disclaimers, and links. i have tons of pics of my 'creations' (i use that loosely) and i just need to post them....

well, gotta get dinner started for dear hubby and ladybug... {hugs}