Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More of much-loved, sadly missed background stamps....

How many backgrounds can you use on one card??

I layered Blue Bayou, Not Quite Navy and Soft Sky. The main card was stamped with Print Pattern and Weathered in Blue Bayou. The center Soft Sky layer was stamped with French Script and Canvas in Bayou Blue, Canvas again in Sahara Sand and the splatter from Itty Bitty Backgrounds in Close to Cocoa, Blue Bayou and white craft ink.

The flowers have gold/brown beads adhered with Crystal Effects.

SU stamps:  In Full Bloom, Print Pattern, Weathered, Canvas, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, French Script

SU cardstock:   Blue Bayou, Night of Navy, Soft Sky

SU inks:  Craft ink: White. Classic inks: Blue Bayou, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa, Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke

Accessories:  Dimensionals, aquapainter, antique brass brads, gold 5/8" organdy ribbon, beads, crystal effects

6 comments:

RaleneCreates said...

Absolutely adorable. I love the colors and the overall effect you may have to explain the technique to me. tfs

Michelle said...

You do great work. The colors are wonderful on all your cards.

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW! This is beautiful! I also love background stamps.

Nadia said...

gosh, I love our projects! The details on these floral cards are great, you are really good at getting the shabby chic look.TFS

Angelia said...

All of your projects are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to check your blog each day!

kat said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the look. I have always loved your stuff. Yes I stalk you,lol.