Monday, February 21, 2011

Wishing you bouquets of joy!


I love this little retro girl and her huge bouquet!  I think that the next time that I work with this image, I'm going to have to cut out that big, yellow pansy and pop it up.  I've never done much with the new Basic Gray cs, but I think that I like it in this instance.  It seems to ground the bright, colorful bouquet.

Stamps:  Bouquet of Joy

Paper:  Basic Gray, Concord Crush, Vanilla, Lap of Luxury dsp

Ink:  Prepare yourself -- I used nearly every color!  Black, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Melon Mambo, Riding Hood Red, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke, Perfect Plum, Concord Crush, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze

Accessories:  White gel pen, Pretty in Pink 5/8" satin ribbon, Black 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Pretty in Pink 1/8" taffeta ribbon, metallic brads, Aquapainter, Dimensionals




4 comments:

Sandi said...

Ooooh Lisa -- this is so beautiful. Your coloring is absolutely awesome (as usual), and the addition of the white gel pen to highlight was brillant. Love it.

Vicki Burdick said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, are those flowers at the bottom a punch?

Lisa Hensley said...

Yes, Vicki -- it's a MS punch.

Donna Heber said...

Lisa,

Stunning! Those flowers are exquisite - wonderful coloring.