Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Welcome to the first stop on the PCS Easter Bonnet Hop!







Welcome to the Paper Crafters Sampler Easter Bonnet Hop.

The PCS design team was given a challenge to create an Easter bonnet. The Sampler is an online publication featuring projects using Stampin’ Up! products based on themes, typically seasonal and holiday. The February issue, “Baskets, Bunnies and Bonnets” focuses on the upcoming Easter Holiday.

The template used by the design team was designed exclusively for the upcoming February issue of Paper Crafters Sampler. Be sure you check out the sampler and sign up by February 10th and your name will be entered in our monthly drawing for $15.00 of Samplers bucks. One lucky winner will be randomly selected on February 11th.

For now, I’d like to share with all of you the sample I’ve created using the Easter bonnet template in this months sampler. I especially love the white bonnet with the Swiss dots that I made by running my card stock through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions folder. The butterflies were made with the Beautiful Wings embossilt. The brown bonnet was made using sheets from the Sweet Pea ds. I cut out some of the flowers to make the cardholder and decorated the brim of the bonnet with pink beads.

For more information on our February issue, follow this link. Design Team members get credit from the moderator for all referrals, so please use the code: PCSLH.

The next stop on our hop is at Tiffany Bauer's fabulous blog, My Crafty World. Please click on the Bonnet button to the right to go see Tiffany's creations!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!! The white one is so elegant and the chocolate one would be great to wear to a fancy luncheon!! LOL! Absolutely beautiful!!
Lorraine Castellon-Rowe
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com
www.lorraine.stampinup.net

gayla.odell said...

I love polka dots so the white bonnet is my favorite. Absolutely adorable. I am ready to move on to Easter projects. Thanks for sharing.
Gayla O'Dell, www.megastampinstudio.com

Tammy Q Howell said...

So cute!Love them both, but I really love the white one with cute butterflies!

Unknown said...

Your bonnets turned out awesome!!! I love the idea of adding the word or even using the bonnet to add a name for dressing up a table setting. AND I love how we all came up with such different looking bonnets using the same template!!! AND your blog is looking great!! Love the new look!!

Cherie Franklin said...

I totally copied you on the shabby blog spruce up! LOL I hope you don't mind. I totally agree we all came up with such different hats using the same template! Well I love them all, great job!

Virginia Killmore said...

wow these are sooo cute love the butterflies on the hat!