Thursday, July 7, 2011

Well Worn, Netting & Faux Notebook Paper


Totally loving the new Field Flowers set!  This set works beautifully for the darker colors and I really like it with the new Well Worn dsp.  If you look carefully, you can see Netting stamped in Crumb Cake over the flower image.  I created my own notebook paper by drawing the lines with a ruler and my Baja Breeze marker.

Stamps:  Field Flowers, Netting, Itty Bitty Backgrounds

Paper:  Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Well Worn dsp

Ink:  Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Alway Artichoke, Baja Breeze

Accessories:  pieces from my treasured Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware, Early Espresso 5/8" satin ribbon, Not Quite Navy 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Spiral punch, sponges, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Erika Clark said...

Beautiful card, and how clever is your notebook paper!?

Unknown said...

Love this shabby chic/distressed card Lisa!!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #24 with a link back to your blog on 7-10-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love this shabby chic/distressed card Lisa!!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #24 with a link back to your blog on 7-10-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

PocketsOfInspiration said...

Did you change your banner or am I going nuts? It's BEAUTIFUL, just like this card.

Cindy Major said...

Soo gorgeous!!