Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CSSC160 - Beyond the Fold



I worked this up for this week's Crafty Secrets challenge over at Splitcoast, themed "beyond the fold."  By beyond the fold, they mean that you can stamp, embellish or otherwise decorate your card beyond the card front.

I chose to create a punched border around the outside of the standard sized card front.  Because I don't have any Not Quite Navy ribbon, I substituted a piece of Not Quite Navy card stock under the Always Artichoke seam binding.

Stamps:  Garden Girl

Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Vanilla, Springtime Vintage ds

Ink:  Black, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, More Mustard, Really Rust, Cajun Craze

Accessories:  Ticket-Corner punch, String Lace punches (MS),  Always Artichoke seam binding, Vanilla 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Metallic Brads, Dimensionals, Aquapainter

1 comment:

Soozie4Him said...

Jeepers, Lisa, can you teach me to color like you do?? I've never seen these cards on SCS - probably because I look at only SUO! They're GORGEOUS!!!

Only 5 more weeks til our Summer Mini preorder - am I sounding excited, or what??

Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
moot96 AT aol DOT com