Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tailored Chic




I really like the crispness of this card!  The structured floral and scallop edge combined with the architectural black border, ribbon and the polka-dots really works for me.  


I layered Black, Regal Rose and White. The Regal Rose layer was run through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions folder. I got the idea of using the floral spray to make my own ds from a card that Karin Sylvester put on Stamping 411 -- thanks for the inspiration, Karin!  Please check out her blog -- her work is gorgeous.


Stamps: Together Forever, Teeny Tiny Wishes


Paper: Black, Regal Rose, White


Ink: Black, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke


Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder, Scallop border punch, Black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, Aquapainter

No comments: