Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mojo Monday??


I used the sketch from Mojo Mondays (see the badge to the right!) to do this card.  It's hard for me to work within the confines of a sketch, but I gave it a try.  It looks a bit contrived to me, but what do I know?  LOL!


I layered textured So Saffron and sheets from the Bella Birds ds. The central image was stamped on vanilla, watercolored and overstamped with Canvas in Sahara Sand. All elements of the card were also overstamped with the spatter pattern from itty Bitty Backgrounds in both Sahara Sand and Close to Cocoa.


SU Stamps:   Dear Friend, Carte Postale, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Canvas


SU cardstock:  So Saffron textured cs, Bella Birds ds, Vanilla, Chocolate Chip


SU inks:  Close to Cocoa, Black, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Summer Sun, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant


Accessories:  Sponges, aquapainter, buckle from Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware, dimensionals, vintage brads


As usual, thanks for looking!

3 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

I love the vintage feel to your cards!

Sandi said...

I agree with Michelle -- I love your vintage also (my favorite for album pages and cards). Awesome how just using the Itty Bitty background changes this to vintage (if SU every retires this set, I may have to retire also).

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super fun roughed edges on your card! Great job with the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.