Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I love these colors!

I took the general idea of the card on the front of the new catty and put a different spin on it.

I layered Almost Amethyst, Tea Party and Pretty in Pink textured ds. I created the flowered cs myself so I could get it like I wanted.  Again, I love the textured look of sewing elements of a card.  You can't see in the scan, but there is glitter in the yellow and pink single flowers -- very pretty IRL!

SU stamps:  Playful Petals, Elegant Cheer

SU paper:  Almost Amethyst, Vanilla, Pretty in Pink (textured), vanilla, Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery

SU inks:  Black, Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Summer Sun, Old Olive

Accessories:  Sage tafetta ribbon, ultra-fine Cosmo glitter, rhinestone brads, ticket corner punch, dimensionals, aquapainter, sponges

No comments: