Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's officially autumn!!


This is my first attempt with this set. I knew that I had to have it the first time that I opened the Holiday Mini!

I layered Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Vanilla and sheets from the Autumn Traditions ds. I thought that it looked pretty good, letting all the texture from the ds come through, but ended up running the sewing machine around the Crushed Curry ds.

I like how the muted colors of the cardstock and ds let the watercolored image pop.

Stamps: Gifts of the Earth

Paper: Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Vanilla, Autumn Traditions ds

Ink: Black, Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Summer Sun, Elegant Eggplant, Bravo Burgundy, Really Rust, Garden Green, More Mustard, Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Pie, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive

Accessories: Aquapainter, vintage brads, Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, white gel pen


3 comments:

Sandi said...

I have tried posting a comment 3 times, so let's see if it will go this time. All I wanted to say was I want to live next to you, because I can't watercolor!! This is so beautiful, and your watercolor is still awesome!!
Sandi

Lisa Hensley said...

LOL Sandi!

Jacki said...

This is my 2nd time trying....blogger wouldn't let me sign in after I posted :( So I say: Ditto to what Sandi said! Love this card!