Tuesday, October 6, 2009


I finally got the extended cutting pads so I could FINALLY use the Matchbox die that I bought earlier this year! I took the birdie image pretty much from this months' Stampin' Success, heat-embossed it with black detail embossing powder, watercolored it put it on the matchbox. These are really cute, IRL.

Stamps: Twick or Tweet

Paper: Old Olive, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Black, White, Haiku ds, Autumn Traditions ds

Ink: Black, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, More Mustard, Versamark

Accessories: Black detail ep, scallop circle punch, metal-edged tags, black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, aquapainter


6 comments:

Nadia said...

Those boxes are adorable! I normally do not buy halloween stamps, but that cute bird is really starting to wear me down!

Lisa Hensley said...

I don't normally buy Halloween stamps, but that little bird got me, too!

kat said...

I love halloween, probably because Aussies don't celebrate it at home so I have only had the ones since I moved to the US. Anywho I love your boxes and the little bird is too cute.

Monica G said...

Those are really cute! My matchbox die needs a bit of love this weekend too!

michelle sturgeon said...

Very cute!

Michelle said...

The boxes are great. I just love the little bird. i had to buy that set just because I love all the things people have done with it.