Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's a Brown Biter!


Okay, I really love this little dog hanging off the skeleton dudes' leg! He reminds me of my Jack Russells, who will hang off a stick all day if they have to.

I layered Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and two patterns from the Night and Day ds. The skeleton dude was embossed with black detail ep and colored with a white gel pen. The dog is also heat embossed on Close to Cocoa and pieced on top of the leg. I got the idea for the skeleton from this months' Stampin' Success.

Stamps: Twick or Tweet

Paper: Black, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Night and Day ds

Ink: Versamark

Accessories: White gel pen, Bold Brights II eyelets, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, orange 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, black detail ep, dimensionals

4 comments:

Pam said...

too cute! I love it!

Jacki said...

Adorable! I like how you used the white gel pen to color in the skeleton. Nice touch with the orange & green ribbons. :)

Nadia said...

Fun card! my daughter loves this image, she keeps pulling down the mini caty to show it to me.

Michelle said...

Great card. I love this set need to get it