Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not my usual type of card!


Sort of a weird day and an edgy card -- I think that my creative juices are rebelling against the swap that I'm still working on! I took the inspiration from the book that I CASEd a couple of weeks ago.

I layered Black, Dusty Durango and a sheet from the Night & Day ds. The Bermuda Bay star at the top of the crown has a clear token over it.

Stamps: Extreme Elements, Hope Happens, Gallery

Paper: Black, Dusty Durango, White, Night & Day ds

Ink: Black, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry

Accessories: Photo corner and spiral punches, Dusty Durango and Crushed Curry polka-dotted grosgrain, Build a Brad, dimensionals

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Yes, it is edgy Lisa -- but very artistic. I like it myself, and this is not my style normally either. Your colors are great, and I am really beginning to love that "splat" from Extreme Elements. I may need to break out of my box and get that set to play with some ideas you have given me. Sandi

kat said...

I really like it, it pops. Great colours.

michelle sturgeon said...

wow, this is gorgeous! This should be your normal type of card cuz it's super!

Nadia said...

Fabulous card! It takes some serious talent to make something look that edgy yet put together, even when casing. great job! {sigh} yet another stamp set goes on my must have list!!

Anonymous said...

Wowswers! I love this creation Lisa! I love these stamp sets. I cannot wait to get them!
Kirsty