Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In SwapLand for a week or so....


Sorry that I haven't posted anything in a week or so, I'm participating in Veej13's New Christmas WOW swap on Splitcoast. I signed up for two groups, so I'm busy rolling out 22 cards. I'm doing the red, white and blue Santa card below. I've put together all the Bordering Blue/Night of Navy layers, including the color emboss. Now I'm getting ready to start watercoloring the Santa image.

If you're a SU demo, here's the link to Veej13's swap. Hers are always great! I don't usually participate in swaps, because I've never been happy with the return. However, Veej13 organizes great swaps and the returns are always fantastic!

Here are her guidelines -- I highly recommend her swaps to demos who are interested in high quality swaps.

• At least 4 layers – not counting the base card

• At least 3 embellishments (brads, buttons, ribbon, glitter, hardware, Sizzix die cuts, punches, pretties, shimmer paint and any other accessories that are currently available)

• All card stock must be cut straight and layered evenly AND firmly attached – take the time to make a card that will make you proud!

• Neatly stamped and colored images

• NO discontinued stamps, ink colors, card stock, designer paper, or accessories



More later.....


6 comments:

Monica G said...

Have fun....just keep thinking of all the great swaps you'll get in return!

Sandi said...

Ok Lisa, where is that red, white, and blue Santa card????? I'm having a dah moment. Sandi

Sandi said...

Okay, not only did I not see this picture yesterday -- but I lost my first comment a few minutes ago!! This is spooky. Anyway, before anything else happens, I just want you to know that this is so very cute -- love the colors.

Lisa Hensley said...

Sandi -- I posted the photo from the post lower down on my blog. You're not crazy!

Nadia said...

I really like your card, I hope you get some awesome swaps!

michelle sturgeon said...

Great job with this Santa (I call him Creepy santa)