Friday, September 4, 2009

Flowers in Mason Jars


This is one of the new level one hostess sets from the current Stampin' Up catalog. It's completely darling!

I layered Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede and a sheet from the Thoroughly Modern ds. The ribbon is the solid backside of the polka-dotted Soft Suede grosgrain.

Stamps: Country Morning

Paper: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, White, Thoroughly Modern ds

Ink: Black, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Soft Plum, Dusty Durango, Not Quite Navy, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede

Accessories: Ticket corner punch, aquapainter, Soft Suede polka-dotted ribbon, antique brass brads, dimensionals

Technique: Watercolor

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Beautiful! My next order will have this set listed for my hostess gift for sure. Sandi

kat said...

Very pretty, I love water colouring. Great layout.

Jacki said...

Beautiful!!!

Soozie4Him said...

This is another set I haven't played with yet! I love what you did with it here!

Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
moot96 AT aol DOT com