Monday, April 5, 2010

Very Baroque



I layered Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy and sheets from the Recollections ds. The Top Note layer was stamped with the flourish from Elements of Style, which was colored with markers. I then ran the image through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice folder, color embossed with Creamy Caramel. I then ran the whole thing back through the Big Shot using the Top Note die, then spritzed with both Log Cabin and Gold Smooch Spritz. The hummingbird is stamped in Bravo Burgundy, then spritzed with Gold Smooch Spritz.


Stamps: Elements of Style


Paper: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Vanilla, Recollections ds


Ink: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel


Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions folder, Top Note, Antique Copper HPH, Burgundy 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Artichoke 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, sponges

5 comments:

stampingmadly said...

What a beautiful card!

Michelle said...

Your creations are so beautiful and inspiring!

Shelee :)
http://scrappinupastorm.blogspot.com/

Sandi said...

Woohoo!! Just got my new stuff last night and now you have given me something to CASE!! Love how you used the Smooches and Embossing Folder -- everything is simply gorgeous!

elaine said...

I want to CASE!!!! It is perfect in every way. I'll have to use different stamps though, I don't have Elements of Style yet.

RuthieB said...

That is just gorgeous!!!!!! I love the way you highlighted it!