Saturday, April 10, 2010

Late Night Stampers challenge 65


I love this beach cruiser! Ever since I saw this set in the Summer Mini, this card was just begging to be made. I have a beach cruiser that I take to horse shows that's just these colors. Too bad that there isn't a straw basket on the front of this bike!

This card is also a nod to the wonderful return of Baja Breeze!

Stamps: Pedaling Past, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze, White

Ink: Black, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, Going Gray, Not Quite Navy

Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot folder, Baja Breeze corduroy buttons, Button Bouquet, Styled Silver HPH, brads, Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, Aquapainter

1 comment:

stampingmadly said...

Very sweet card. I like how the buttons mimic the bicycle wheels.