Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not all cards have to be complicated....


It's been so long since I made a "quick" card that I'd forgotten how satisfying it is!  It seems like I spend most of my crafting time trying to figure out some cool new way of looking at the card, rather than just go along with it -- if that makes sense.   Anyway, just a couple of quick birthday cards for my mother-in-law and my sister.

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, Happy Everything

Paper: Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, White

Ink: Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Rose Red

Accessories: brads, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder, Big Shot, 5/8" Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Pam said...

Lisa, that is a truly lovely card! Great job! I can see some CASEing in my future! Thanks for sharing!