Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge CC299


I did this card for the newest SCS color challenge, CC299 -- Red Old Rock. I have to say that I would've never, ever put together Real Red, Old Olive and River Rock, but I love it now!  That's the great thing about the color challenges -- they force me to think out of the box.

I love the ornaments on this card -- they remind me of those retro Christopher Radko Shiney Brite ornaments.  I've got old Shiney Brite ornaments from both of my grandmothers.  I love adding the new ones to my collection!

The River Rock layer was color embossed by running it through the Petals-a-Plenty folder, inked with Old Olive.


Stamps: Holiday Heritage, Bright Christmas


Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, River Rock, Vanilla


Ink: Craft ink: White. Classic inks: Black, Blush Blossom, Regal Rose, Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Old Olive, Always Artichoke


Accessories: Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions folder, Glimmer Brights brads, Real Red 5/8" satin ribbon, Old Olive 1/4" twill ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, white gel pen, Dimensionals, Aquapainter

No comments: