Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CC300 - Splitcoast Stampers Celebration of Colors Challenge


I did this for the Celebration of Colors challenge this week. My color combination was CC294 -- Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake. Personally, I would've never come up with this color combination on my own -- I would've gone to Chocolate Chip instead of Crumb Cake, but it gives the combination a light touch.

I had fun with the new Build a Blossom set and the coordinating punch -- I see a lot of possibilities with this! I stamped the petal in Blushing Bride on BB cardstock. After I punched them out, I glittered the edges with Dazzling Diamonds.

Stamps: Build a Blossom, Clearly for You

Paper: Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, White, DS Paper Patterns Pack - In Color

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride

Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Folder, Build a Blossom punch, extra large Scallop Oval punch, large Oval punch, 1/16" round punch, neutrals brads, Baja Breeze corduroy buttons

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Lisa, what can I say? This is so beautiful, love the colors and love this new set. You did another awesome job putting this together. I am going to be doing a presentation in January using this set and punch -- I hope you don't mind if I CASE your card. Have a wonderful Christmas!!