Sunday, July 14, 2013

2013 Artisan Entry Blog Hop -- Day 10







Welcome to the Artisan Entry blog hop for 2013!  Us gals, unfortunately, didn't get "the call" from Stampin' Up, but wanted to join this hop and show you what we worked so long and hard on.  I hope that you enjoy my entries and hope that you'll follow the hop for the next ten days!

If you've been following the hop, you'll have come here from 
Kandi Phillips' beautiful blog, Kandi & Company.  




Today I'm showing you the last of my cards that I entered using From My Heart and Tiny Tags.  I hope that you've enjoy the ten days of our blog hop!

Stamps:  From My Heart, Tiny Tags

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Early Espresso, Tea for Two DSP

Ink:  Black, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo

Accessories:  Big Shot, Window Frames Collection framelits, Festive Paper-Piercing pack, antique brass Vintage trinkets, Jewelry Tag punch, Scallop Edge border punches, 1/16” Circle punch, Basic Pearl jewels, Early Espresso 1/8” taffeta ribbon, Rose Red seam binding, white Uni-Ball Signo gel pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tombo Multipurpose Liquid Glue, SNAIL Adhesive





The next blog stop after mine is to Anna Black's blog, My Creation Station.  
Please enjoy the rest of the hop!!



7 comments:

Brenda Quintana said...

Beautiful Card!! I love all the details and the fabulous watercoloring.

Lauri said...

Once again, a gorgeous card lisa, with beautiful coloring and details (those pearls! love pearls!)

Joan Robertson said...

Love the soft colors and distressed textures. Beautiful card!

Wendie Waldman said...

Such a beautiful card.

Kandi Phillips said...

Love the borders! That immediately caught my eye and I love the ruffled edges! Also love that little tag, perfect details!

lmel09 said...

I love the colors you used on this lovely card Lisa! And amazing job on the watercoloring again!

Jen Timko said...

This card is elegant and wonderful! Such amazing details! Thank you so much for sharing your projects in this hop. I have enjoyed your work tremendously!