Friday, June 7, 2013

Shabby Post Card



Okay, I don't know what my most favorite part of this card is!  For a semi-complicated card, this one put itself together pretty quickly.  I will say, however, that I had to get up in the middle of the night to put the Crisp Cantaloupe Boutique Details embellishment on.  I knew that the card was a little too modal, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it.  Picking out the Crisp Cantaloupe pretty was just the right note to set the whole card off!

You may not be able to see it, but the "I like loving you" sentiment, the stamp  and the larger outer layer are printed on a subtle Pistachio Pudding/Vanilla pattern from the Venetian Romance dsp.  I think that it gives a lot of texture to the whole composition.


All products are SU!, unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:  Post Card, Lovely Romance, Postage Due, En Francais

Paper:  Vanilla, Early Espresso, Venetian Romance dsp

Ink:  Basic Brown, Crisp Cantloupe, Calypso Coral, Cajun Craze, Pistachio Pudding, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede

Accessories:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents, Ticket-Corner punch, Postage Stamp punch, brads, Antique brads, In-Color Boutique Details, Pistachio Pudding stretch ribbon, Aquapainter, Dimensionals, sponges

No comments: