Saturday, June 1, 2013

Congratulations Graduates!



I've had a bunch of high school graduation announcements come in the mail lately, so I thought that I'd take a couple of free hours to make some graduation cards.  This was a pretty simple card to put into a "production line."  I love the World Spectacular dsp, as well as the Blue Ribbon set, so this was a natural!  I used an image from Word Play for the inside sentiment.


All products used are SU!, unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:  Blue Ribbon, Word Play

Paper:  Vanilla, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, World Spectacular dsp, Champagne Glimmer paper

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo

Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels framelits, Ticket-Corner punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle punches, Rhinestone jewels, brads, Aquapainter, sponges

No comments: