Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Saturday Sketch Challenge #244





Many thanks to the Operators at Stamping 411 for featuring my card in this weeks' Stampers Showcase!





I worked this up for this weeks' Saturday Sketch Challenge over at Stamping 411.  I have to say that I really enjoyed this weeks' sketch!  Very fun and very easy to adapt to my own shabby style.  I'm not quite sure about the pleated satin ribbon around the layered image.  I shouldn't have tried to contour the label so closely -- it looks a little messy.  I think that the next time, I'll layer the pleated ribbon in an oval, instead.



All materials are SU!, unless otherwise noted.



Stamps:  Tender Toile, Tiny Tags

Paper:  Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Vanilla, Beau Chateau DSP

Ink:  Black, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose,Cherry Cobbler, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke

Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Tiny Tags punch, Scallop Trim border punch, Ticket-Corner punch, Trinket keys, brads, sponges, Basic Pearls jewels, Aquapainter, Crumb Cake seam ribbon, Marina Mist 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Soft Suede 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Marina Mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Baja Breeze pleated satin ribbon

2 comments:

Tammy said...

This is beautiful! I love your style--so pretty!!

Patti Chesky said...

I think the pleated ribbon border is stunning! It coordinates perfectly with the theme of this card!