Monday, February 6, 2012

Attic Boutique side notes...


I've been playing around with a couple of new things today.  I got Language of Friendship for SAB ad a my friend, Melanie Schulenberg, sent me a set of Attic Boutique side notes.  I'm not very good at mix-and-match, so I thought that I'd see what I could put together -- I'm very happy with the result!


All products are SU! unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:  Language of Friendship, Tea Shoppe

Paper:  Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Calypso Cocoa, Attic Boutique dsp

Ink:  Soft Suede, Pool Party, Poppy Parade

Accessories:  Jumbo and Basic Pearl jewels, Pool Party seam binding, Riding Hood Red pleated satin ribbon, Scallop Trim border and corner punches, Bird Builder punch, Dimensionals, Attic Boutique side notes, Dimensionals, sponges

No comments: