Friday, December 2, 2011

Rue Des Fleurs



The color combination in this is a lot more subdued than I wanted, but it's got a kind of antique look to it, IRL, and the colors are clearer.  I really wanted to use the Large Paper Doily Sizzlit, so I pretty much worked this around that element.

Things you may or may not see:  I used the new Pink Pirouette Smooch Spray on the umbrella image -- I really love the color!  The edge of the umbrella, as well as the Doily, have about 86,000 Pearl Jewels.  Again, something that is much prettier IRL!

All products are SU! unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:  Rue Des Fleurs

Paper:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede, White, Attic Boutique dsp

Ink:  Black, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa

Accessories:  Big Shot, Large Paper Doily Sizzlit, Pink Pirouette Smooch Spray, Pearl Jewels, brads,  Pink Pirouette pleated satin ribbon, Dimensionals, Aquapainter

No comments: