Sunday, December 4, 2011

Heaven Blessed!


I'm so happy that the Everyday Enchantment dsp has Riding Hood Red in it's color scheme -- I can renew my love affair with this wonderful color!  I have to also say that I'm loving the new label Framelits.  I made the outer Chocolate Chip frame layer by cutting out two of the same size as the RHR frame layer (which is overstamped with Canvas in Chocolate Chip).  I then cut apart the Chocolate Chip layers and adhered them around the outer edge, making the narrow frame that you see here.

All products are SU! unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:  Heaven Blessed, Canvas

Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment dsp

Ink:  Black, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso

Accessories:  Big Shot, label Framelits, Ticket-Corner punch, Modern Label punch, brads, sponges, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Riding Hood Red pleated satin ribbon, Aquapainter, Dimensionals

No comments: