Thursday, August 4, 2011

Leaves of a Tree


More fun with the Spice Cake dsp!  I hand colored the Leaves of a Tree stamp with markers so that I could add some dimension using lighter/darker shades together.  I love the shape of this tree!  The ribbon is the new Cherry Cobbler satin waffle ribbon, which adds so much texture -- I love that ribbon.  I considered adding a bow, but thought that the image and the dsp were already busy enough.

Stamps:  Leaves of a Tree

Paper:  Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, Vanilla, Spice Cake dsp

Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze

Accessories:  Ticket-Corner punch, Cherry Cobbler satin waffle ribbon, Earth Elements brads, sponges, Dimensionals


No comments: