Thursday, August 4, 2011

Always Thankful!


This is my first sample using goodies from the new SU! Holiday Mini.  I just have to say that it's a glorious collection of products!  I'm especially loving the the new Spice Cake dsp -- the colors are warm, with just a hint of Pool Party, and patterns are detailed and retro.

Stamps:  Always Thankful

Paper:  Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Vanilla, Spice Cake dsp

Ink:  Black, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip

Accessories:  Ticket-Corner punch, vintage brads, Early Espresso satin waffle ribbon, sponges, Aquapainter, white gel pen

2 comments:

Lynette said...

This is the first item I have seen using this DSP...I can't wait to get my bundle with this lovely paper..Thank you for sharing!
Lynette

PocketsOfInspiration said...

LOVE this! The chocolate matting REALLY accents this card.