Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yet another Creative Crew card using the Woodland Walk dsp!



One of this month's Creative Crew challenges was a color focus using SU!'s Woodland Walk dsp as a guide (Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip).  I've never been a fan of either Garden Green OR Wild Wasabi, but I have to admit that I really like this color combination!  The earth tones really ground them the brighter greens.

I think that the stars of this card are the shabby, distressed scallop trim down the center and the sentiment.  I love doing the peeling wallpaper with the First Edition dsp.

Stamps:  Peace Within, Itty Bitty Backgrounds

Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Vanilla, Woodland Walk dsp, First Edition dsp

Ink:  Black, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum, Concord Crush, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red

Accessories:  Small Scallop Oval punch, Small Oval punch, Scallop border punch, Early Espresso satin ribbon, Wild Wasabi stitched poly ribbon, sponges, Aquapainter, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Cherie Franklin said...

Lisa, you offer such creative inspiration to all that I wanted to pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to you!! I listed your name and blog link in my post below! Thanks for sharing with us all!!
Cherie Franklin
http://stampcrave.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html