Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!



How fun and encouraging to recieve this Stylish Blogger Award!!! 




Thank you to Cherie at www.StampCrave.blogspot.com  for choosing me -- be sure to check out her wonderful blog.  If you love vintage and shabby, Cherie's is the place to go to for inspiration

When you receive this award you are to:

1) thank the person who gave this award and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about yourself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that you have recently discovered
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!


8 Things about me:

1)  I love horses and have been showing/training competitivelyfor the past 46    years.
2)  I have three Jack Russell terriers -- Patsy, Sally and Bingo
3)  I love gardening and especially love cottage and rose gardens
4)  I want to live at my mom's farm down in Virginia more than just about anywhere else
5)  I drive a big pick-up truck
6)  I braid horses for extra $$ at shows
7)  I used to play the flute
8)  I love my husband and my two children so much!


Out of all the wonderful blogs in the blogosphere, I'm supposed to choose just eight? Talk about challenges!  I will have a hard time choosing just 8 people to pass this award on too! Be sure to visit them and check out their inspired work.
Here are my 8 choices:
1)  Lydia Fiedler, http://www.understandblue.blogspot.com/
2)  Renee Van Stralen, http://www.reneevs.blogspot.com/
4)  Melissa Barkwith, http://melbarkwith.wordpress.com/

No comments: