Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sweet Snowman!


This is just a simple card that kind of just created itself!  It was really pale and nondescript until I noticed that the Real Red bits really needed to jump into the mix.  Other than that, I layered Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Blushing Bride and a design from the Candy Cane Christmas dsp. The red stipe down the center of the ribbon is the red glitter stripe from the dsp

I'm having to say that these red Glimmer Brads are my big fun new toy!  I'm already on my second box and I think that I'm going to have to stock up on these babies before the Holiday Mini no longer exists.  LOVE THEM!!

Stamps: A Cute Christmas

Paper: Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Blushing Bride, White, Candy Cane Christmas dsp

Ink: Black Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Red Red

Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Squares Duo, Fine Galaxy Ultrafine Glitter, Glimmer Brads, Wild Wasabi stitched ribbon, Dimensionals, Aquapainter

2 comments:

Betty said...

Love the non-traditional colors - Yes, the red makes it pop! Super card!

kat said...

What a great card, love the soft colours and the glitter brads.