Sunday, January 31, 2010

Partridges being happy together....



I love this set -- it reminds me of the Partridge Family! And who didn't love that bus of theirs?

I layered Dusty Durango, Garden Green, More Mustard and sheets from the Haiku ds. The piece of notebook paper is from The Write Stuff ds -- I added the spiral punch along the edge. The partridges and flower are stamped out in craft ink and clear embossed, with the exception of the large partridge -- that one was overstamped with Versamark, then clear embossed. The card base was run through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder.

Stamps: Happy Together

Paper: Dusty Durango, Garden Green, More Mustard, The Write Stuff ds, Haiku ds

Ink: Craft inks: Garden Green, More Mustard. Classic inks: More Mustard, Garden Green, Dusty Durango

Accessories: Spiral notebook punch, circle punches, Pinking Hearts border punch, clear ep, clip and brads from Antique Copper HPH, Dusty Durango polka-dot ribbon, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder, Dimensionals, Versamark

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Where is my comment?!!? That makes me so mad when my PC disconnects from my on-line service. I said some awesome things about this card - REALLY, REALLY!! One of them was how much I loved multiple sentiments on the note card -- so cute!! You will have to trust me on the other awesome comments.
Hugs, Sandi