Thursday, January 28, 2016

Spellbinders Fun!





I've had these Spellbinders in my stash for over a year, but never got around to using them.  All I can say is that they are way cool -- perfect for my sometimes fussy, vintage style!  I would like to see what I can do using SU! gold foil.

All products used are SU!, unless otherwise noted.

Stamps:  Best of Flowers

Paper:  Vanilla, Black, Blushing Bride, Timeless Elegance dsp

Ink:  Black:  Black, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Almost Amethyst, Ballet Blue

Accessories:  Big Shot, Spellbinders Mystical Embrace thinlits, Tri-Corner punch, Ticket-Corner punch, basic pearl jewels, Love Blossoms embellishment kit, Dimensionals, Aquapainter



No comments: