Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Holiday Home!




I just have to say that I love this set!!  It's so cute and, with all the little seasonal bits,  it's so versatile. This is also my first attempt with Blendabilities.  I didn't think that I'd like them, but they're great!


All products are SU!, unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:  Holiday Home

Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Coral Calypso, Pear Pizzazz, Motley Monster dsp

Ink:  Memento Black.  Blendabilities:  Cherry Cobbler, Coral Calypso, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive

Accessories:  Big Shot, Homemade Holiday framelits, Ticket-Corner punch, Scallop Border punch, 1/16 circle punch, white gel pen, Dimensionals, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight seam binding, Daffodil Delight 1/8" taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another fab card Lisa! I am so excited for fall - what a beautiful card to celebrate my fav season!! Hugs