Saturday, September 7, 2013

Snowflake Spinner card



I'd heard all about the Thinlits Circle die card and how to make a spinner, so I thought that I'd give it a try.  I watched Diane Dimich's fabulous video tutorial on using the Thinlits cards to get me started.  I'd played with the card die before watching her video and gave up after one try.  I was very happy with the results once I saw her tutorial, though!

I did Diane's version with the extended flap and played around with the snowflake spinner until I got it right.  I highly recommend her video tutorial to everyone!!





All products used are SU!, unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:  Festive Flurry, Beautiful Season

Paper:  White, Pool Party, Silver glimmer paper, Winter Frost dsp

Ink:  Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Illuminate 

Accessories:  Big Shot, Thinlits Circle card, large Oval punch, Snowflakes Thinlits, Scallop border punch, 1 3/4" Scallop punch, Rhinestones, silver elastic thread, sponges

No comments: