Friday, April 26, 2013

NEW Wildflower Meadow!



I love this new background stamp, Wildflower Meadow!  There is a matching embossing folder to go with this, but I liked the watercolor-like look after I stamped this out on white card stock that I was afraid to mess with it.  Instead, I popped up the two large Pretty in Pink/Rose Red flowers on Dimensionals and made a small Daffodil Delight flower with the Simply Pressed molds and clay.  I can already tell that I'm going to love that stuff!  A hint once you've pressed your colored clay into the molds -- put the molds in the freezer for about an hour.  It makes it easier to pop out the flower without changing their shape.


All products used were Stampin' Up!, unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:  Wildflower Meadow

Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, White, Strawberry Slush

Ink:  Pool Party, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango

Accessories:  Ticket-Corner punch, Basic Pearl jewels, Dimensionals, Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed molds, Simply Pressed Clay




No comments: