Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Easter!



I'd received a Christmas card from my upline, Linda MacPherson, using this template years ago and decided that I'd give it a try.  It's a very simple template.  I cut a piece of dsp at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2".  Make a  5" cut on the 2" in from right hand side of the cs, 1 1/4" inches from the bottom and ending 2 1/4" from the top.  The folds from the left hand side will be at 1 1/4", 2 1/4", 3 1/4" 4 1/4" and 6 1/2".  The rest is up to you!

I used the cloud pattern from the Sunshine & Sprinkles dsp.  I made the grass by running strips of Lucky Limeade in the Perfect Polka Dot folder through the Big Shot, then I "snipped" the edge of grass with my scissors. I watercolored the bunnies and punched out the flowers with the flower punch from the Itty Bitty punch pack.


All products are SU!, unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:  Everybunny

Paper:  White, Lucky Limeade, Sunshine & Sprinkles dsp

Ink:  Black, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Close to Cocoa, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue

Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot folder, Itty Bitty punch pack, Rhinestone jewels, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Dimensionals, Aquapainter, white gel pen

No comments: