Wednesday, June 13, 2012

From My Heart



I loved From My Heart as soon as I saw it in the new catty and this is my first time out, taking it for a spin.  I'm definitely loving the Fancy Fan folder, too!  I hadn't pulled out and used my old Photo-Corner punch in forever and I'm glad that I did -- it was the perfect accent.


All products are SU!, unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:  From My Heart

Paper:  Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Fan Fair dsp

Ink:  Black, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red

Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels framelits, Fancy Fan folder, Finishing Touches edgelits, Ticket-Corner punch, Photo-Corner punch, brads, sponges, Aquapainter, Riding Hood Red 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Chocolate Chip 5/8" satin ribbon, Riding Hood Red pleated satin ribbon

No comments: