Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge #228




Many thanks to the Operators at Stamping 411 for featuring my card in this weeks' Stampers Showcase!





Due to my daughter's show schedule, I've missed the past couple of Saturday Sketch Challenges over at Stamping 411.  I'm glad that I'm back with a little free time for some creativity!  If you get the chance, go and check out this week's Sketch Challenge.  

I took a few liberties with the sketch by turning it on it's side, adding another base layer and deleting the punchy.  I just really wanted to use Holiday Lineup and this is where it took me!




All products are SU!, unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:  Holiday Lineup, Tiny Tags

Paper:  Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Vanilla, Holly Berry Bouquet dsp

Ink:  Black, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, More Mustard

Accessories:  Ticket-Corner punch, Scallop Border punch, Round Tab punch, Basic Pearls, 1/4" Garden Green grosgrain ribbon, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, Jingle Bells, brads, Dimensionals, Aquapainter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the sketch!! It's gorgeous! Those reindeer are so funny!

Patti Chesky said...

Those reindeer look like they've done something naughty. They crack me up!!!! This card is wonderful! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at the Stamping 411.

Unknown said...

WOW!! Love this card and love how you turned the sketch!! These reindeer's are just too cute too!!

At Paula's Place said...

This is such a cute set, I love how you colored and embellished the reindeer. and the whole card for that matter. Congrats on making the stamper's showcase over at Stamping 411. good job.