Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge #223




Many thanks to the Operators at Stamping 411 for featuring my card in this weeks' Stampers Showcase!





I worked this sample up for this weeks' Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge.  Once again, what a great sketch!


I love this years' SU! holiday dsp, but this image really seemed to call for the old Holiday Treasures dsp.  I guess that I just wasn't in a plaid frame of mind...

All products are SU!, unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:  Holiday Lodge

Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Vanilla, Holiday Treasures dsp

Ink:  Black, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand, Old Olive

Accessories:  Scallop Circle punch, Ticket-Corner punch, CM cutting system, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Pear Jewels, Certainly Celery seam binding, Cherry Cobbler waffle weave satin ribbon, Dimensionals, Aquapainter

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous coloring!! I love it!

Patti Chesky said...

Beautiful card! I can't wait for that stamp set to arrive in a few days.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Wow!! The perfect touches everyone! Fabulous!

Selene Kempton said...

Absolutely stunning! Thanks for playing with stamping 411 this week and sharing your talents with us.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!! Love all the little details you add to your cards and that bow is perfect!! Great job and thanks for playing along with us over at the Stamping 411 Blog!!

Lesley said...

What a beautiful card you have created, I adore the way you coloured the house image and the DSP looks fabulous with this too!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful just doesn't describe it enough. It's AWEsome!

Thanks for sharing.

Debbie