Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shabby Scooter



Another card from my new favorite set!  I was experimenting with a very Lilly Pulitzer-esque design from the Beyond the Garden dsp -- I was trying to peel some wallpaper and distress it up a bit.  I think that I'm pretty happy with the results!  Because of the distressing, this card fits in with one of the Splitcoast Creative Crew challenges for May -- distressing.  For the paper rose, I used Melanie Schulenberg's video tutorial!

Stamps:  On The Grow

Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Peach Parfait, White, Beyond the Garden dsp

Ink:  Black, Bashful Blue, Going Gray, Basic Gray, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait, Cajun Craze, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green

Accessories:  White gel pen, Dimensionals, sponges, Aquapainter, Vintage brads, Scallop punch, 1/16" round punch, Peach Parfait stitched poly ribbon, Certainly Celery 1/4" taffeta ribbon, Big Shot,   Birds & Blossoms Flower Pieces sizzlit

No comments: