Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer is always so busy....


Sorry that I've been out of pocket and haven't posted anything for the past couple of weeks, but with vacation, multiple camps and horse shows, I haven't had a bit of time.  As a matter of fact, I just placed my first order from the new Stampin' Up catalog today!  I'll try to get back to  stamping and post something next week, if possible.


In the meantime, here's my daughter on Beach Music at the USHJA National Hunter Classic in State College, PA last week.  I may not be stamping, but I do the braiding!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Wow, I know nothing about horses, but I know a beautiful one when I see it! And look at that braid on the tail -- beautiful!! Sorry if I didn't use all the correct terms/words here Lisa, but it is a beautiful picture, and your daughter could not be sitting any straighter than if she had a board behind her. Can't wait till you get back, but know you are having a blast in the meantime.
Hugs,
Sandi