Tuesday, July 21, 2009


I tried to fancy this up, but I kept hitting a wall.  I haven't stamped in awhile, so maybe I'm just really, really rusty!  I started out trying to make a baby card for some neighbors, but I ended up with this!  It's pretty enough, but not what I was looking for.

I layered Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and a sheet from the Tea Party ds. The faux brads were made by using a 1/8" punch on Bermuda Bay cs.  The scalloped rectangles were cut by using Nestabilities with my Big Shot.

Stamps: Razzle Dazzle

Paper: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Tea Party ds

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose markers

Accessories: Ticket corner punch, 1/8" punch, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay polka-dot ribbons, dimensionals, sponges, Big Shot and Nestabilites scallop rectangle dies


1 comment:

Debbie said...

I really like these color combos! I never would have thought of them. Thanks for sharing.