Monday, May 31, 2010

My 27th wedding anniversary!


I made this for my husband to celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary!  I find it hard to find images that work for both my anniversary -- or any other occasion! -- and my husband, but this bicycle-built-for-two image felt appropriately 'manly' without being too sentimental.

I had fun with my old friends Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip and Vanilla.  Thank goodness Riding Hood Red is street-legal again!   The Vanilla layer was color embossed using Creamy Caramel and the Finial Press Textured Impressions folder.

The Vanilla layer was color embossed using Creamy Caramel and the Finial Press Textured Impressions folder.


Paper: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Vanilla


Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red, Black


Accessories: Vintage brads, RHR taffeta ribbon, scallop border punch, dimensionals, Big Shot, Finial Press Textured Impressions folder

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Wow Lisa, my DH and I both celebrated our 27th on May 8! Happy 27th to you both. This card is so appropriate for an anniversary. I don't have this sentiment (waiting to see if it will be in the new catty) or I would have used it on my card to husband -- great job!