Thursday, December 12, 2013




Sadly, I've got four sympathy cards to make this week.  I made two of this card for the first two friends who have suffered a loss.  I CASEd the basic idea for the central image from a card that I remember seeing -- unfortunately, I can't remember who did the original.  If she sees my card, please let me know and I'll give you full credit!


All products are SU!, unless otherwise noted!


Stamps:  Apothecary Art, Loving Thoughts, Thoughts and Prayers

Paper:  Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede

Ink:  Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Close to Cocoa

Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels framelits, Vintage Wallpaper folder, Ticket-Corner punch, Pearl Jewels, Vanilla seam binding, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spray, Stampin' Spritzer, brads, Aquapainter, Dimensionals

No comments: