Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Summer Afternoon


I love this image from the new Hostess set, Summer Afternoon!  I just got it today, so I had to start playing with it.  I also got the new-style Basic Black pad and I love it -- it really stamps clean!


All products are SU!, unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:  Summer Afternoon, Canvas

Paper:  Vanilla, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Comfort Cafe dsp

Ink:  Black, Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, Riding Hood Red, Creamy Caramel, Crumb Cake, Close to Cocoa, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard

Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels framelites, brads, Ticket-Corner punch, Riding Hood Red 3/8" taffeta ribbon, sponges, Aquapainter, Dimensionals

1 comment:

cparsons said...

You do such pretty work:) I'm so glad I found your blog.